1. High transparency effect: The light transmittance of the transparent LED display screen can be between 50-90% depending on the point spacing. The see-through effect allows the glass to retain the function of lighting and perspective, and the existence of LED lights can hardly be seen from a distance. The lighting of the glass curtain wall is not affected.
2. Small footprint and light weight: the thickness of the main board of the screen is only 10mm thick, and the transparent LED screen takes up almost no space after installation, and does not interfere with other facilities or structures near the glass curtain wall. The weight of the LED transparent screen is only 14kg/㎡, and the load requirement of the glass curtain wall changes very little after being installed on the glass curtain wall.
3. Energy saving and environmental protection: its own power consumption is small, the average power consumption is less than 280W/㎡, and traditional refrigeration systems and air conditioners are not required for heat dissipation.
4. Only a simple steel frame structure is needed, which saves a lot of costs: this product is light in weight, easy to install, does not require complex supporting steel structures, and can save a lot of installation costs.
5. Convenient and fast maintenance: indoor maintenance is fast and safe, saving manpower and material resources.
6. Save the cost of building lighting: If a transparent LED screen is installed, a large part of the lighting fixtures on the exterior wall can be saved, and the LED screen is more attractive, which can save costs and have advertising benefits.